Feedback and reporting fraud or (sexual) abuse

How to complain about fraud?

You can email your complaint petition to UNHCR Dadaab at [email protected]. You can put your complaint in a Comment Boxes that are available at the three Field Offices; Ifo, Hagadera, and Dagahaley.

For more information about sexual and gender-based violence, please visit this page.

See also

<< Back to Kenya homepage >> Select another country on our Help page