If you are interested in voluntary return to your country of origin and you wish to obtain further information about the process, conditions in country of origin, return assistance and services you can:
- Contact UNHCR by writing to [email protected].
- Visit the Integrated Return Help Desks (IRHD) and staff members of UNHCR, RAS and NRC will provide necessary information. You will also be able to register once you decided to voluntarily return to your country of origin. Due to COVID-19 the Integrated Return Help Desks are currently closed. We will communicate on this website and other communication channels when the desks reopen.
- UNHCR Field Post 1 in Kakuma 1
- UNHCR Field Post 2 in Kakuma 2
- Opening hours:
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 12:30 (no appointment required)
- Visit UNHCR Field Posts (appointment required).