We are working on translations of this website. To submit a request for information in your language, please contact us here.
Welcome to the ‘Help’ website run by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Here, refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless persons can find information to help them know more about their rights, obligations and the services available to them in Kenya. Take a look around and discover what you need to know about your stay in Kenya, including where you can go to seek further assistance.
On this website, you can find information about:
- Registration and documentation
- Refugee Status Determination (RSD)
- Voluntary Return
- Legal assistance
- Sexual and Gender based violence
- Children at Risk
- Reporting fraud, exploitation or abuse
- Frequently asked questions
- Contact us
This website will be constantly updated.