Since the partial suspension of its activities, UNHCR has remained in contact with refugees and with the different communities through various channels of communication and has ensured the following services:
- Financial assistance is maintained.
- Essential services related to Gender-based violence (GBV) and Child Protection are on-going, prioritizing emergency cases and ensuring low volumes of applicants.
- Protection, Reception and Counseling take place through phones (Infoline) and emails referred to in “contact us” page.
- In compliance with the recommended precautionary measures against COVID-19, UNHCR Egypt has revised the arrangements for Registration, RSD and Resettlement activities which will be gradually implemented. Please visit each section to know how to reach each service.
- You can know more about how to contact us through phone and email through “contact us” page.