This website is made for refugees and asylum-seekers in Egypt. It gives important information and answers to the following:
- How to register with UNHCR?
- How to obtain a residency permit in Egypt?
- Financial assistance and who to contact in case of any inquiry or request.
- Refugee Status Determination (RSD) and how it works.
- Essential services related to Gender-based violence (GBV), Child Protection and Detention.
- Who are our partners and what do they offer?
- You can know more about how to contact us through phone and email through “Contact us” page.
- Please check the menu on the left for more information.
UNHCR will extend the registration activities on Fridays to receive refugees and asylum seekers who were already scheduled for appointments in the 6 October Office.
Please note that ONLY scheduled applicants who received an SMS or a phone call with an appointment will be admitted to the office.
All services provided by UNHCR and its partners are free of charge!