Where can I go for help related to Gender-based violence (GBV)?
Essential services related to Gender based Violence (GBV) continue as usual. You can write to: ([email protected]) for support.
Partner emergency services for GBV survivors:
CARE International: provides support for GBV survivors and remains available through its hotlines.
GBV Helpline Phone: 01028859777/ 01028859666 / 01120486345.
Emergency overnight hotline: 01028062178. Overnight helpline after working hours, weekends and official holidays
Working hours: Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
– Maadi: Plot 8 – Block S64 – El Shatr El Aasher (10th District) – Zahraa Maadi – in front of Carrefour Maadi, Cairo.
– 6th of October: Building 22 – 1st neighbourhood – 1st district – 6th October.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF): provides emergency medical care for GBV survivors who have experienced a rape incident. MSF is on call 24/7 – you must call first before approaching their clinic.
MSF Hotline: 01117083502 (24/7)
Refuge Egypt: provides emergency medical care for GBV survivors who have experienced a rape incident. Please call first before approaching their clinic.
– Zamalek All Saints Cathedral Clinic: 5, Michel Lotfallah St., (behind Marriott Hotel).
Clinic phone: 01203339126, Emergency: 01282112011
– Nasr City: Clinic phone 01211970028; Emergency: 01282112011
– 6th of October City Clinic: 48 El Mehwar El Markazi St., Episcopal Church, 10th District, 6 October;
Clinic phone: 01211970037; Emergency: 01211970037