Cash-based Interventions

I need to renew my card /receive a copy of the appointment slip in order to be able to collect my cash assistance. What should I do?

We are unable to provide appointment slips to refugees and asylum-seekers for the time being. Negotiations with cash partners about modified possibilities to identify as beneficiary of cash assistance are ongoing.

Persons of concern with expired documents, who are eligible for cash assistance will be able to obtain their appointment slips upon resumption of regular operations.

We advise persons of concern to follow UNHCR Egypt’s Facebook pages to stay updated about the resumption of regular services.

If you are not able to collect the cash assistance, please report to UNHCR.