Where can I go for help related to Gender-based violence (GBV)?
- Essential services related to Gender based Violence (GBV) continue as usual. You can write to: ([email protected]) for support.
Partner emergency services for GBV survivors:
- CARE International: provides support for GBV survivors and remains available through its hotlines.
GBV Helpline Phone: 01028859777/ 01028859666 / 01120486345. Working hours: Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Emergency overnight hotline: 01028062178. Overnight helpline after working hours, weekends and official holidays
- Plot 8 – Block S64 – El Shatr El Aasher (10th District) – Zahraa Maadi – in front of Carrefour Maadi, Cairo.
- Building 22 – 1st neighbourhood – 1st district – 6th October.
- MSF: is providing emergency medical care for GBV survivors who have experienced a rape incident. MSF is on call 24/7 – you must call first before approaching their clinic.
MSF Hotline: 011-1708-3502 (24/7)
- Refuge Egypt: Refuge Egypt is providing emergency medical care for GBV survivors who have experienced a rape incident. please call first before approaching their clinic.
- Zamalek All Saints Cathedral Clinic: 5, Michel Lotfallah St., (behind Marriott Hotel), clinic phone 01203339126, emergency: 01282112011
- Nasr City, clinic phone 01211970028; emergency: 01282112011
- 6th of October City Clinic:
48 El Mehwar El Markazi St., Episcopal Church, 10th District, 6 October, clinic phone 01211970037; emergency 01211970037