For food assistance, you can make an application with Living Water Community by following these steps:
- Send a message via WhatsApp to 279-1458, the number for the bilingual virtual assistant, Maria, which is available 24 hours.
- You will receive a message about the options for assistance. Select option 3 for food and you will be asked to have your UNHCR card or certificate ready or any other form of ID. If you live with family, you will need to have theirs as well.
- The virtual assistant will then ask you to upload a photo of the IDs. Make sure it is clear as any unclear picture can slow down the application process.
- It will then ask you to send your location and questions to get more details of your situation, and then to send a voice note to explain why you applied for food.
- You will then need to send an email as the final step (the virtual assistant will instruct you on how to do this).
- Living Water Community will contact you via email to confirm if you were approved or denied, and give you information about your next steps.