UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency created the website help.unhcr.org/trinidadandtobago for refugees and asylum-seekers in Trinidad and Tobago. On this website you will be able to find information about:
- Where can you ask for help in Trinidad and Tobago?
- How can you apply for asylum in Trinidad and Tobago?
- What rights and duties do you have as a refugee or asylum-seeker in Trinidad and Tobago?
- General information about Trinidad and Tobago such as safety and transportation
- Support programmes to help you integrate into your new community
- International Protection in Trinidad and Tobago
**The UNHCR office has moved to Princes Court, corner of Keate & Pembroke Streets, Port-of-Spain.**
The page will be continually updated.