Welcome to the ‘Help’ site run by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Asylum seekers and refugees who are registered with UNHCR in Jordan can benefit from certain services provided by UNHCR and its partners, as well as the Government of Jordan.
Find information resettlement, education, health and other services available to you:
- Offices, helpdesks and community support committees
- Refugee status determination
- Legal assistance
- Sexual and Gender-Based Violence & Children at Risk
- Working in Jordan (for Syrian nationals)
- Complementary pathways
- Reporting fraud, exploitation or abuse
- Frequently-Asked Questions
- Latest News
- Contact us
Tip: Use the ‘Menu’ button in the top left corner next to UNHCR logo to browse all available content.
Please note that ALL services provided by UNHCR, including registration, are provided for FREE. For more on reporting fraud, abuse and exploitation, please check our site.
You can also follow UNHCR Jordan on social media: