Click here to go back to Welcome page.
If you have been exposed to any harm, UNHCR and its partners are available to support you. You can approach the nearest UNHCR office directly or call the following numbers:
0795546383 | UNHCR hotline in Amman, Zarqaa, Balqaa, Madaba and South governorates
0791420249 | UNHCR hotline in Mafraq
0796139584 | UNHCR hotline in Irbid, Jerash and Ajloun
0791420242 | UNHCR hotline in Zaatari Camp
0797174852 | UNHCR hotline in Azraq Camp
If you need more information about available GBV services and women/girls protection services, please download the Amali App.
Amaali App is a mobile application that will enable you to speak with service providers through the “Chat with Operator” feature, in addition to reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) by humanitarian aid workers.
To download the application please click on the below:
Jordan River Foundation
Service: child protection and sexual and gender-based violence individual social support through case management services.
Address: Amman, Marka Al Janoubiya, Nadi Al Sibaq, Nadwa Park, building number 40.
Working hours: Sunday to Friday, 9AM to 7PM.
Free Hotline number: 110
Noor Al Hussein Foundation- Institute for Family Health
Service: psycho-social services, gender-based violence and child protection case management services (individual counseling).
Address: Institute for Family Health Care – Amman, Sweileh, Hay Al Sharqi, near the North Amman Police Station.
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday, 8AM to 3:30PM.
Hotline number: 0799530746
International Medical Corps - IMC (Child Protection)
Service: individual comprehensive case management and social services for children at risk.
24-hour hotline number: 0795785095
Family Protection Department (under the Public Security Directorate)
Service: provision of safety and security for survivors of family-related violence as well as sexual violence (for women, men, boys and girls).
If you want to file a complaint and report your concern to the police, you may approach the Family Protection Department:
Amman and Central governorates
- Amman | Al-Rawnaq, 7th Circle, behind Cozmo Supermarket | Landline: 065815846 | Mobile: 0790193193 and 077769674
- North Amman | Dahiet Al-Rasheed, behind Princess Basma College, Ahmed Helmy Street | Landline: 065154839
- South Amman | Jawa, behind Mutasarifah Al-Qweismeh | Landline: 064129454
- East Amman | next to the South Amman Department | Landline: 064129445
- Zarqaa | Al-Batrawi District, opposite of Al-Jawabra Hotel, next to the LGK roundabout | Landline: 053855131
- Rusaifeh | near the Circuit Complex, Salahuddin Street | Landline: 053758052
- Balqaa | As-Salt, Hornet Negev, next to the club additive | Landline: 053533682
- Madaba | Hanina, behind Carrefour Supermarket, opposite to Princess Basma Centre | Landline: 053246901
- Mafraq | Al-Shawabkeh District | Landline: 026232264
- Central Irbid| Queen Zein Al-Sharaf Street, the intersection of Mecca Street, former North Region Security Command | Landline: 027252531
- West Irbid | Koura Security Center | Landline: 026520467
- Ajloun | Abyan, behind Manaseer Gas Station | Landline: 026440423
- Jerash | Jabal Al-Atamat, near Jerash Mall |Landline 026350372
- Karak | Al-Msherfieh, Main Street, near the Public Hospital | Landline: 032386083
- Aqaba | the old Security Centre, behind the Criminal Investigation Division, next to the Rewaq Market | Landline: 032050317
- Ma’an | across from the Cultural Center, next to the License Department | Landline: 032130667
- Tafila | Al-Eis, behind the General Intelligence Directorate | Landline: 032250341
- Zaatari Camp, Mafraq | Mobile: 0770997598
- Azraq Camp, Azraq | Mobile: 0770912732
Save the Children
A free hotline for social services and protection is available. This line receives all calls from families and individuals who need help or advice, and they are transferred to specialized services.
Address: Amman, Mecca Street, across from the Jaber Complex intersection, next to Sindbad Gas Station, Al-Aziz building, fifth floor.
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday, from 8:30AM to 4PM.
Free hotline number: 0798667722
General inquiries: 065538822
Reporting School Bullying
UNICEF Hotline: 065509677
The Ministry of Education Hotline: 065680081
Noor Al-Hussein Foundation (NHF) - Institute of Family Health Care (IFH)
Services: physiotherapy, assessment of intelligence, speech and language assessment, special education, evaluation and follow-up of all cases, follow-up on the psychological condition of people with disabilities (motor, mental, sensory, and dual).
- Amman | Sweileh, Hay Al Sharqi, main street, alley to Rio Jordan Hotel | Sunday to Thursday, 8AM to 3:30PM | free hotline: 065344190
- Amman | Hashmi Shamali, Yazeed bin Hakam Street, behind Abdullah Azzam Mosque| Sunday to Thursday, 8AM to 3:30PM | free hotline: 064908310
Queen Zein Al-Sharaf Institute for Development (ZENID)
Services for refugees of all ages, including elderly, suffering from any disability.
- Amman | Hashmi Shamali
- Mafraq and Irbid
- Mobile clinics in all governorates
Free hotline for all centres: 065052431 and 065055693.
Services for persons with special needs, people who suffer from injuries and people who suffer from chronic diseases.
- Amman | Mahatta, Tarabot Community Centre, building number 42, 2nd floor | open on Thursday, 9:30AM to 3PM | mobile: 0780481016
- Amman | Sahab, Princess Basma Centre, behind Balat Al Shuhada School | open on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30AM to 3PM | mobile: 0780481016
- Zarqa | Zarqa Camp, near UNRWA Schools, CBR, beside the community development committees | Monday to Thursday, 9:30AM to 3PM | mobile: 0780481016
- Irbid, Ramtha, Ajloun, Jerash | in front of Al Hassan Sport City South Gate, 2nd floor | Sunday to Thursday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM | mobile: 0787275399
- Mafraq and Zaatari Refugee Camp | Sunday to Thursday, 08:30AM to 5:30PM | 078 792 5245
- Azraq Camp | Village 6, next to IMC Clinic | open on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30AM to 3PM | mobile: 0780481016