UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency created the website help.unhcr.org/greece for refugees and asylum seekers in Greece. On this website you will be able to find information about:
- Where you can ask for help in Greece
- How you can apply for asylum in Greece
- How you can apply for family reunification, the procedure for reunification with a close family member in another European country
- What rights and duties you have as a refugee or asylum seeker in Greece
- How to get information if you want to voluntarily return to your home country
- UNHCR’s role and activities in Greece
The page will be continually updated.