How can I return to my country?

Save/Download the page’s content as PDF below so you have the information even if you do not have access to wifi/internet

If you decide that you do not want to apply for asylum in Greece, you can ask for help to return voluntarily to your home country. The International Organization for Migration (IOM) can provide you with more information about what to do. This is how you can get in touch with them:

International Organization for Migration

Tel: +30 210 99 19 040
Address: Dodekanisou 6, 17456, Alimos, Athens
Metro: Red line (close to Ilioupoli station)
Opening hours: 08:30 – 16:00