- Hatay Governorate abolished previous regulation as of 1 June that public transport vehicles should operate at 50 percent passenger capacity and announced that the number of passengers that can be allowed for full capacity in public transportation vehicles. Also, standing passengers will not be allowed.
- The application of intercity and public transportations will be carried out in line with the guidelines prepared by the Ministry of Health coronavirus Scientific Committee.
- Intercity travel by airplane, rail, and bus travel would require the mobile app (Hayat Eve Sığar – HES). So, passengers will be able to buy their tickets after getting a HES code.
- The restrictions on the travel of citizens under the age of 18 are continuing. Besides, children under the age of 18 would be allowed to travel in and between cities with their parents.
- Entry and exit restrictions from Hatay to 15 provinces were lifted as of midnight May 31.
- All district garages were reopened on intercity travels.
Restaurants, Cafes etc.
- Restaurants, cafes, patisseries, coffee shops, and similar venues to open daily until 10.00 p.m. local time, as of June 1.
- Live music activities for dancing and games will be prohibited to prevent direct contact at public recreation and entertainment venues.
- Since the entrance to the main regulations of the airports, the social distancing should be maintained in all facilities and terminal buildings within the campuses, with at least 1 meter of space between people.
- Cabin baggage is not accepted on flights, items to be accepted are limited to laptops, handbags, briefcases, and baby items; Any other items must be placed in the luggage at check-in.
- Products such as cologne, disinfectant and cleaning gel that are transported in containers of less than 100 milliliters and equivalent, which are not permitted to be carried in the aircraft cabin due to the high alcohol level, regardless of the degree of alcohol, only one per passenger, regardless of the degree of alcohol will be accepted.
In case of failure to obey with the decision of the Provincial General Sanitary Board;
- a) 3.150,00 TL in accordance with Article 282 of the General Sanitary Law,
- b) In accordance with Article 32 of the Law on Misdemeanors, an administrative fine of 392.00 TL is imposed.