The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) created the website help.unhcr.org/switzerland for refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless persons in Switzerland.
This website provides relevant information, including answers to the following questions:
- Where to seek help in Switzerland
- How to apply for asylum in Switzerland
- Which rights and duties you have during and after the asylum procedure
- How to get reunited with your close family members (family reunification)
- What resettlement and a humanitarian visa is
- How to return to your home country
- How to seek recognition of being stateless
- What UNHCR’s role in Switzerland is.
This page will be continually updated.