For more information in Ukrainian visit/ Для отримання додаткової інформації українською мовою: https://help.unhcr.org/ukraine/uk/
For more information on the available programs for IDPs, please visit: https://www.unhcr.org/ua/en/internally-displaced-persons
UNHCR’s hotline: 0-800-307-711
Don’t trust people offering “free accommodation” in an EU member state in exchange for the payment of a fee for transportation or facilitation.
Information about accommodation, temporary protection status and your rights upon arriving in another country are available on https://help.unhcr.org/ or on the EU Solidarity Platform: https://ec.europa.eu/info/strategy/priorities-2019-2024/stronger-europe-world/eu-solidarity-ukraine/eu-assistance-ukraine/information-people-fleeing-war-ukraine_en
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency created the website help.unhcr.org/ukraine for refugees and asylum seekers who are outside their country of origin or habitual residence.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine has established an emergency hotline for foreign students wishing to leave Ukraine because of the Russian armed aggression.
- Where can you seek help in Ukraine?
- How to apply for asylum in Ukraine?
- What is the situation of resettlement to third states in Ukraine?
- How to get information on voluntarily returns?
- Local integration for asylum seekers and refugees in Ukraine
- What rights and duties do you have during the asylum procedure and after recognition as a refugee?
- How to get information about available Support Programmes in Ukraine?
- UNHCR’s role and activities in Ukraine
The page will be continually updated.