UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency created the website help.unhcr.org/ukraine for refugees and asylum seekers in Ukraine. This website provides relevant information for asylum seekers and refugees, including answers to the following questions:
- Where can you seek help in Ukraine?
- How to apply for asylum in Ukraine?
- What is the situation of resettlement to third states in Ukraine?
- How to get information on voluntarily returns?
- Local integration for asylum seekers and refugees in Ukraine
- What rights and duties do you have during the asylum procedure and after recognition as a refugee?
- How to get information about available Support Programmes in Ukraine?
- How to report security incidents in Ukraine?
- UNHCR’s role and activities in Ukraine