Attention! All services and assistance of UNHCR and its partners are free of charge!
What is the role of UNHCR in Lebanon?
In Lebanon, UNHCR works closely with the Government of Lebanon, UN agencies and numerous other national and international partners to provide protection and assistance to refugees, asylum-seekers, stateless persons and hosting, Lebanese communities. UNHCR Lebanon provides direct support, capacity development and technical advice to the Government.
How can I contact UNHCR Lebanon?
You can contact UNHCR Lebanon for queries, complaints and feedback through the channels below.
- Call UNHCR National Call Center at 📞 04726111 (open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday)
- Send an email to the UNHCR Public E-mail address at 📧 [email protected]
Where is UNHCR Lebanon located?
- In Beirut/ Mount Lebanon: Moussa Nammour Street, Ramlet El-Baida, Beirut, Lebanon
- In Zahle: UNHCR building, Baalbek Highway, Zahle, Lebanon
- In Tripoli, North: Rachid Karami International Fair, Tripoli, Lebanon
- In Akkar, North: Johny Abdo Building, Qobayat, Lebanon
- In South: Villa Krisht, Hosh Main Road, Tyre, Lebanon