For information about UNHCR’s services and assistance in Lebanon, we invite you to first consult this website.
If you did not find the answers you were looking for, you may:
- Contact us through the form below (NEW! Replacing [email protected]),
- Call the National Call Center at 📞04726111, Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 5 PM,
- Visit a Community Development Center (for more information: click here),
- Speak to a trusted Outreach Volunteer, Education Community Liaison, or community group in your area,
- Contact a UNHCR partner help desk, hotline, or field staff,
- Submit your message through a Complaint Box at a UNHCR Reception Center (not for urgent and sensitive issues).
UNHCR keeps a record of all claims reported to us. You do not need to report a question or concern more than once.
Any information you share with us will be treated confidentially.
By submitting this form, you consent to UNHCR processing its contents and any attachments in order to respond to your question or concern. If necessary, UNHCR may share the content of your message with trusted partners so they can support you.
To know more about how UNHCR processes personal data of refugees in Lebanon, including your rights, please click here “Processing of Personal Data by UNHCR”.
To write to us, please complete this form.