The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), has created the HELP website to support refugees, asylum seekersk, stateless and people in need of international protection in Spain.
In this site you will find information about:
- What can UNHCR do for you in Spain?
- How to apply for asylum in Spain?
- Information for unaccompanied children
- Gender violence: What to do?
- Do you need free legal assistance?
- Access free online training opportunities
- Access healthcare services in Spain
- Do you know what your rights and duties are as an asylum seeker in Spain?
You may also consult informative videos for people in need of international protection here.
If you cannot find the information you need in this website, you can contact UNHCR through this link.
This page will be updated on a regular basis.