The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), has created the HELP website to support refugees, asylum seekersk, stateless and people in need of international protection in Spain.
In this site you will find information about:
- Informative Videos
- What can UNHCR do for you in Spain?
- How to apply for asylum in Spain?
- Information for unaccompanied children
- Gender violence: What to do?
- Do you need free legal assistance?
- Access free online training opportunities
- Access healthcare services in Spain
- Find out about when and where to get vaccinated against the Coronavirus
- Do you know what your rights and duties are as an asylum seeker in Spain?
This page will be updated on a regular basis.