The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), has created the website https://help.unhcr.org/spain/ to support refugees, asylum seekersk, stateless and people in need of international protection in Spain.
In this site you will find information about:
• Informative Videos
• What can UNHCR do for you in Spain?
• How to apply for asylum in Spain?
• Information for unaccompanied children
• Gender violence: What to do?
• Do you need free legal assistance?
• Find out about when and where to get vaccinated against the Coronavirus
• Do you know what your rights and duties are as an asylum seeker in Spain?
This page will be updated on a regular basis.