You can contact UNHCR Romania via the following channels:
- Office Phone: 📞 +40 21 201 7873 (Monday-Friday: 9:00-17:30)
- Hotline:📞 +40 723 653 651 (available 24/7)
- Email: [email protected]
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic context, please contact us by telephone to schedule a visit to the UN House (adress: bld: Primaverii, no48A, Bucharest)
UNHCR provides a trusted, respectful, and inclusive environment where you should feel safe.
Anyone with questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions is welcome to contact UNHCR. Anyone with concerns or suspicions about possible misconduct by UNHCR or UNHCR’s non-governmental partners, regardless of that person’s position, should report it immediately.
What is misconduct?
All UN staff and UNHCR partner staff, are bound to a Code of Conduct. Possible misconduct can include:
- Sexual exploitation and abuse against a persons of concern to UNHCR
- Fraud (e.g. falsifying a document)
- Corruption (e.g. taking money from refugees or others)
- Theft and embezzlement (e.g. stealing equipment or money)
- Harassment, including sexual harassment
- Assault, threats or retaliations
How can you report misconduct?
In case of misconduct, you can contact UNHCR’s Inspector General’s Office based in UNHCR Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland by:
- using the online complaint form
- confidential email: [email protected]
- by post: 94, rue de Montbrillant, Case postale 2500, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
(Note: Please mark all mail and email as CONFIDENTIAL)
To contact UNHCR for any other request, including for individual support and assistance,
you can call phone number: 📞 +40 21 201 7873/+40 723 653 651 or email: [email protected].