If you have questions about relocating to the United States, Canada, or another country:
Any person wishing to relocate to another country must directly consult that country’s Embassy websites or information portals about procedures. UNHCR does not conduct resettlement out of Slovakia and cannot help with travel. UNHCR in Slovakia does not conduct refugee status procedures to facilitate relocation.
– For Information from U.S. Embassy in Slovakia: in English
– For Information from the Canadian government: in English, Ukrainian, and French
– For information from the European Union (EU): in English, Ukrainian, and Russian
– For information from the UK: Family Scheme, Homes for Ukraine Scheme, and Visa information.
– Other information for travel outside of the EU, for new arrivals from Ukrainian: in English