Update your information with UNHCR

Your information with UNHCR must be up to date, so we can contact you when needed, and assess your case correctly for continued cash assistance. You have the option to update your personal information either at a Cash Enrolment Centre or through the form provided below.

If you need to modify details such as your phone number, address, or Temporary Protection status, it is very easy, just follow these steps:

  • Access the form here: “Update your information details with UNHCR”.
  • Select “What do you want to update.”
    • Phone number
    • Address
    • Temporary Protection status.
      If you need to update your legal status, this form can be only used for Temporary Protection. If you are an asylum seeker, have a residence permit or other, please approach an Enrolment Centre.
  • Input your UNHCR ID number (located on the proof of enrollment, starting with 0D2 or XD6).
    • For phone number updates, enter your new number (excluding the country code).
    • For address updates, pick your region of residence and choose the closest address option. If in a RAC, select “Yes” and provide the RAC number.
    • For Temporary Protection status updates, input your new ID number, found under the photo on the Temporary Protection ID card. See the guide for example. You will also need to take a picture of your Temporary Protection ID. Make sure the information on the card is clear and legible. ONLY TP CARDS ARE VALID, NO OTHER DOCUMENT WILL BE VALIDATED.
  • Once you’ve completed the form, choose “Submit.

Congratulations, you have successfully updated your personal information with UNHCR.