UNHCR Indonesia’s main office is located in Jakarta, and the agency has a presence in Medan, Tanjung Pinang, Pekanbaru, Makassar and Aceh to assist the Government in addressing the needs of refugees and asylum-seekers outside the capital.
If you have questions about case processing, want to report concerns, or wish to receive counselling on procedures in Indonesia, please submit an inquiry by filling in the KOBO online inquiry form: unh.cr/62c2a30b5. For urgent protection concerns, please reach out to UNHCR or partner via one of the emergency hotline numbers below.
Address in Jakarta: Atrium Mulia, Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said, RT.5/RW.1, Kuningan, Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12910
Inquiries and Emergency Hotlines
- For inquiries on your individual case and to request counselling, please fill the KOBO online inquiry link: unh.cr/62c2a30b5
- E-mail address to submit documentation: [email protected]
- Hotlines: For emergency situations, please do not submit the KOBO form but contact UNHCR or partners via the following Hotlines.
- Jakarta and surrounding areas:
- Legal Protection: +62 811 9840 643
- Health: +62 811 8161 511
- Financial assistance: +62 811 1499 871
- GBV: +62 811 9670 250
- Field locations:
- Tanjung Pinang & Batam: [email protected]; 0811 8544 233
- Local Emergency Contacts:
- Police: 110
- Fire Brigade: 113
- Ambulance: 118