UNHCR has been asked to leave the current office premises in Menara Ravindo, Jl. Kebon Sirih, Jakarta. As of 12 December 2021, UNHCR will no longer have offices or staff at Menara Ra vindo, Jl. Kebon Sirih, Jakarta. Please click here for more information about the office move.
If you have questions about case processing, want to report concerns, wish to receive counseling on procedures in Indonesia, you may choose which among the following channels that applies to you:
- UNHCR and partners can be contacted via the following channels:
- For general inquiries please fill the KOBO online inquiry link: unh.cr/62c2a30b5
- UNHCR general inquires including sending documents please send via Email address: [email protected]
- UNHCR Hotlines (for emergency situations)
- CBP: +62 811 1000 424
- Legal Protection: +62 811 9840 643
- Partner Hotlines (for emergency situations)
- Health: +62 811 8161 511
- Financial assistance: +62 811 1499 871
- GBV: +62 811 9670 250
- Education CRS-HI: +62 813 8670 2561
- Education CWS: +62 811 9650 2978
Please be mindful to use the hotline numbers listed above including those handled by UNHCR partners for their intended purposes.