Welcome to “Budapest Helps!” Info and Community Center! Please drop in to visit us and learn more about activities we are offering or sharing your suggestions with us! UNHCR and IOM (International Organization for Migration) staff will be happy to assist you!
- Provision of information and information sessions on relevant topics: legal counselling, access to education and support on school enrolment, access to health care, employment assistance, support with administrative issues, etc.
- Information for third-country nationals on accommodation, ticketing, temporary residence permit, etc.
- Children’s programs (arts and crafts, robotics classes, etc.)
- Recreational activities through art and culture
- Hungarian and English classes
- Arts programming, arts performances and workshops
- Awareness raising and empowerment programs
- Community support programs
- Ukrainian cultural and community events, and more!
Hungarian, Ukrainian, English, Russian
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
12 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Budapest, 1052, Bárczy István utca 1 -3.
You may contact the Refugee Toll-Free number: +3680984583 (Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm)