If you would like to seek free legal aid, legal counselling, or legal representation regarding the below topics, please contact the Hungarian Helsinki Committee’s site (information in English, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Russian, Spanish, Urdu).
- Asylum procedure,
- Naturalization (= how to get Hungarian citizenship),
- Family reunification procedure (= reuniting with direct family members, such as minor children, wife/husband, parents from the country of origin or other countries),
- Status review (= in case the authority decides to review your refugee / subsidiary protection status, or it is reviewed under mandatory periodic review),
- ill-treatment, violence, abuse by authorities (like the immigration authority, police, security guards),
- Hate crimes (= when you are attacked physically or verbally because of your actual or perceived belonging to a social group, such as a religious, ethnic group or being a refugee etc.)
If you would like to seek free legal aid, legal counselling and/or legal representation regarding the below topics, please contact the Menedék Association’s site in English.
- Legal questions other than in relation to the asylum, immigration, or criminal procedure,
- Visa and residence permit,
- Social rights (= right to social support, labour rights, right to education etc.).
Next Step Hungary Association can also offer legal counselling in the above legal topics, but not legal representation, you can contact at their site in English.