After submitting an application for international protection, all asylum-seekers must:
- Remain in the territory of Poland until a final decision on international protection is issued.
- Inform the Office for Foreigners about each change of place of residence
- Refrain from working in the first 6 months
- Consent to fingerprinting and photographing, medical examinations, and inspections
- Report to the Head of the Office for Foreigners for the interview and follow all procedures and deadlines
Asylum-seekers outside of detention:
- Must report to a reception center (in Biała Podlaska or Podkowa Leśna) run by the Department for Social Assistance within 2 days of submitting their claim. Border Guard will indicate to which reception center you are referred.
|You must go to a reception center, even if you do not need Poland’s social assistance. |
If an asylum-seeker does not report to a reception facility within two days of filing the application, their international protection claim will be cancelled.