A person granted refugee status or subsidiary protection: can be granted assistance for up to 12 months to support integration into Polish society.
Integration assistance includes:
- Cash assistance, including for health insurance premiums and Polish language learning
- Access to social workers and specialist guidance, including finding housing
- Information, and support connecting with other institutions and activities focused on integration.
To access integration assistance, a recognized refugee must:
- Submit an application within 60 days from the moment refugee status or subsidiary protection is granted.
- Application is submitted through a local family assistance centre (Centrum Pomocy Rodzinie) to the local governor of their place of residence. (For example in Warsaw: wcpr.pl)
- The application also applies to a minor childand spouse granted refugee status or subsidiary protection.