Welcome to the ‘Help’ website run by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Here, refugees, humanitarian status holders, asylum-seekers, person in statelessness determination procedure and stateless persons can find information to help them know more about their rights, obligations and the services available to them in Georgia. Take a look around and discover what you need to know about your stay in Georgia, including where you can go to seek further assistance.
On this website, you will be able to find information about:
- Where you can ask for help in Georgia
- How you can apply for asylum in Georgia
- What rights and duties you have as a refugee, humanitarian status holder, asylum-seeker, person in statelessness determination procedure or a stateless person in Georgia
- What services can you access in Georgia as a refugee, humanitarian status holder, asylum-seeker, person in statelessness determination procedure or stateless person?
- How to report fraud, corruption, sexual exploitation or abuse
The page will be continually updated.
Please share relevant information with your family and friends, and check back to stay up to date on news and developments.