Returning to your home country

If you are a refugee in China and would like to return to your home country and it is safe to do so, we can help you find the information you need and counsel you.

Contact us by e-mail: 📧 [email protected]

Please note that if UNHCR deems it is too dangerous for you to return home, UNHCR cannot help you return.

The International Organization for Migration (IOM) operates relevant projects to facilitate the voluntary repatriation of refugees, such as Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) scheme. UNHCR will refer your case to the scheme which may be suitable for your situation.

IOM will review your situation upon receiving the referral and decide which project is available to you.

<< Back to Resettlement and other options

Related information