UNHCR expresses its concerns regarding the circulation of misinformation on social media and through other channels about resettlement.
Do not believe rumours about registration for resettlement by UNHCR. We do not conduct registration for resettlement. Refugees with serious protection concerns should contact UNHCR through our hotlines or by email.
Do not believe unofficial statements on social media about resettlement or movement to other countries, including Canada and Europe. For reliable information, please visit the UNHCR Iran website and the official UNHCR Instagram account.
Do not pay money to anyone for resettlement. All services provided by UNHCR to refugees are free of charge. Do report any case of misconduct or request of money in relation to resettlement to UNHCR at [email protected] or via our hotlines.
- Tehran (Alborz, Ardebil, East Azerbaijan, Esfahan, Gilan, Hamedan, Kermanshah, Kurdistan, Markazi, Mazandaran, Qazvin, Qom, Semnan, Tehran, West Azerbaijan, Zanjan provinces) – 021- 88212520 – Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Esfahan (Esfahan province) – 031-3444 2841 – Sunday to Wednesday from 08:30 to 15:30
- Shiraz (Fars, Bushehr, Khuzestan, Ilam and Lorestan provinces) – 071-37229692 and 071-37236014 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Kerman (Kerman, Yazd, Sistan & Baluchestan and Hormozgan provinces) – 034-32476851 and 034-32476850 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Mashhad (Khorasan Razavi, South Khorasan, North Khorasan and Golestan provinces) – 051-37685641 – Sunday to Wednesday from 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00