In order to mitigate risks of refugees and staff contracting and potentially spreading the Coronavirus, UNHCR Iran reception centres continue to be physically closed for regular in-person interaction for the time being. We are working to make our receptions centres as safe as possible to be able to start receiving refugees in-person again soon.
Continuing services and assistance to refugees has been and remains our priority. For the time being, refugees can contact UNHCR through our hotlines:
- Tehran (Alborz, Ardebil, East Azerbayjan, Esfahan, Gilan, Hamedan, Kermanshah, Kurdistan, Markazi, Mazandaran, Qazvin, Qom, Semnan, Tehran, West Azerbayjan, Zanjan provinces) – 021- 88212520 – Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Esfahan (Esfahan province) – 031-3444 2841 – Sunday to Wednesday from 08:30 to 15:30
- Shiraz (Fars, Bushehr, Khuzestan, Ilam and Lorestan provinces) – 071-37229692 and 071-37236014 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Kerman (Kerman, Yazd, Sistan & Baluchestan and Hormozgan provinces) – 034-32476851 and 034-32476850 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Mashhad (Khorasan Razavi, South Khorasan, North Khorasan and Golestan provinces) – 051-37685641 – Sunday to Wednesday from 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 16:00
Please note that if you have an interview scheduled, it will be conducted over the phone.
You may also write to UNHCR Iran at [email protected].