Welcome to UNHCR’s Help site for refugees and asylum seekers in the northern and eastern Caribbean in the following countries and territories:
Anguilla 🇦🇮 | Antigua and Barbuda 🇦🇬 | | Bahamas 🇧🇸 |Barbados 🇦🇮 | Bermuda 🇧🇲 | British Virgin Islands 🇻🇬 | Cayman Islands 🇰🇾 | Dominica 🇩🇲 | Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 | Grenada 🇬🇩 | Haiti 🇭🇹 | Jamaica 🇯🇲 | Montserrat 🇲🇸 |Saint Kitts and Nevis 🇰🇳 | Saint Lucia 🇱🇨 | Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 🇻🇨 | Sint Maarten (Dutch part) 🇸🇽 | Turks and Caicos Islands 🇹🇨
Here you will find:
- About UNHCR Northern and Eastern Caribbean
- Who is a refugee?
- Your rights and duties as an asylum seeker or refugee
- How to seek asylum in the northern Caribbean country you are in
- Helpful services for refugees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to report fraud, misconduct, sexual exploitation or abuse
Are you in another Caribbean country or territory?
- If you are in Bonaire, Saba and St. Eustatius 🇧🇶, visit Help the Netherlands
- If you are in Guadeloupe 🇬🇵, Martinique 🇲🇶, Saint Martin 🇲🇫 and French Guiana 🇬🇫, visit Help France
- If you are in Guyana 🇬🇾 or Suriname 🇸🇷, visit Help Panama
- Or visit Help Aruba | Help Belize | Help Curacao | Help Cuba | Help Dominican Republic | Help Trinidad and Tobago
Are you in another country?