Are you looking for more information about the situation of Syrian refugees in Lebanon? Read the latest update from UNHCR in Lebanon here.
If you or your family member are concerned about forced return from Lebanon to Syria, please report the incident via phone (+961)01903014 and/or e-mail address [email protected] with as much information as possible.
Are you a Ukrainian refugee in the Netherlands? Relevant information can be found on the platform Refugee Help and the website of Immigration and Naturalization Service IND.
Are you a refugee from Ukraine in another country? Please visit the help page of the country you are in.
This website was created for asylum seekers and refugees in the Netherlands by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Here you will find useful information and weblinks, including answers to the following questions:
- Where can I seek help in the Netherlands?
- How can I apply for asylum in the Netherlands and what happens during the asylum procedure?
- What are the rights and obligations of refugees and asylum-seekers in the Netherlands?
- How can I reunite with my family members (family reunification)?
- Can UNHCR help me find my lost family members?
- Can I apply to be resettled to the Netherlands?
- What is UNHCR’s role in the Netherlands?
- How can I contact UNHCR the Netherlands?
In case you are looking for information or assistance for your family members or friends who are not in Netherlands, you can find more information on the UNHCR help homepage and navigate to the country in which they are currently residing.