Please find information on Afghanistan on this page.
Please find special information on COVID-19 on our Coronavirus page.
The website was created for asylum seekers and refugees in the Netherlands by UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency. Here you will find useful information and weblinks, including answers to the following questions:
- Where can I seek help in the Netherlands?
- How can I apply for asylum in the Netherlands and what happens during the asylum procedure?
- What are the rights and obligations of refugees and asylum-seekers in the Netherlands?
- How can I reunite with my family members (family reunification)?
- Can UNHCR help me find my lost family members?
- Can I apply to be resettled to the Netherlands?
- What is UNHCR’s role in the Netherlands?
- How can I contact UNHCR the Netherlands?
In case you are looking for information or assistance for your family members or friends who are not in Netherlands, you can find more information on the UNHCR help homepage and navigate to the country in which they are currently residing.