The High Commission for Migration (ACM) offers a Telephone Translation Service.
This service is free of charge when you need to communicate with service providers. For more information on this service, visit a dedicated website.
If you need translation services:
Call 📞808 257 257 (from a landline) OR 📞+351 21 8106191 (from a mobile phone).
You will hear four recorded messages before you can proceed with requesting the service. Use the numeric keyboard on your telephone to respond:
- A message that indicates the available languages. Press “1” for Portuguese, “2” for English, “3” for Russian, and “4” for Ukrainian.
- A message informing about the data protection policy. Press “1” if you agree to proceed.
- A message requesting your authorization for the call to be recorded. Press “1” if you agree.
- A message that allows you to choose the required service. For translation services, press “2”.
The service works during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday, between 09h00 and 20h00
- Saturday, between 09h00 and 17h00