I need a lawyer and/or an interpreter in my case

When you apply for asylum in Sweden you will, in most cases, have a lawyer that is free of charge and provided by the State.

If you are not eligible for a lawyer provided by the State, you can contact the Swedish Refugee Law Center who may be able to provide legal assistance in your case.  

During the asylum procedure, if you need an interpreter, the Swedish Migration Agency should provide you with an interpreter.

Related information