- Information on how to apply for asylum in South Sudan and your rights and duties as a refugee or asylum-seeker;
- Registration of your asylum application with CRA and UNHCR in South Sudan and receipt of documents (such as Asylum-Seeker Certificate, Proof of Registration, Refugee Identity Card);
- Support for access to civil documentation in South Sudan, school enrolment, medical care, and related services;
- Access to legal counselling/assistance and protection, and support for specific cases of harm or abuse;
- Access to various forms of protection assistance;
- Information and counselling if you wish to voluntarily return to your home country, and facilitation of your voluntary repatriation, when security conditions allow;
- Reporting instances of fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse and sexual and gender- based violence.
If you are a refugee or asylum seeker, or if you are internally displaced or stateless, here are some of the things we can help you out with: