Do you need help?
If you and/or your family are fleeing from the conflict in Ukraine, you can find information and support in a Blue Dot Safe Space.
UNHCR and UNICEF have, together with national authorities and civil society partners, set up Blue Dots in Poland. The Blue Dots offer safe spaces, immediate support and services to all persons, women, men and children of all nationalities fleeing from Ukraine.
At the Blue Dots you can find:
- Information and confidential one-on-one counselling on services available in Poland
- Emotional support and counseling
- Support to children and families
- Safe space for children to play
- Space to relax and feel safe
- Support with legal questions
All services and support offered by service providers in the Blue Dots are free of charge.
You can find these Blue Dots in the following locations:
- Krakow Railway Station: ul. Pawia 5a, 31-154 Krakow (open 9:00-17:00)
- Chełm Railway Station: Kolejowa 89, 22-100 (open 12:00-19:00)
- Przemyśl Train Station: plac Legionów 1, 37-700 Przemyśl (8:00-23:00)
- Medyka Border Crossing Point: Medyka 172B 37-732 (open 8:00-20:00)
In addition to Blue Dots, you can also visit our Community Centers in the following locations:
- Wroclaw: Braniborska 40, ground floor, 53-680 Wrocław (open Monday-Friday, 08:30-16:30). – Please be informed that the center is closed from 30 November.
- Gdynia: Wladyslawa IV 43, 81-395 (open Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00) – Please be informed that the center is closed from 8 December. From 11 December, services are available at:
– Gdynia: Stowarzyszenie OVUM, Traugutta 2 (Monday-Friday, 12:00-20:00, tel. 58 661-31-51)
– Gdańsk: Centrum Wsparcia Imigrantów i Imigrantek, Gdyńskich Kosynierów 11 (Monday 9:00-20:00; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00-18:00; Friday 9:00-14:00, [email protected])
- Warsaw: Górczewska 137, 01-459 Warsaw (open Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00)
- Warsaw: Andersa 29, Warsaw (open Monday-Friday, 10:00-18:00, Saturday 10:00-17:00)
- Lublin: Krakowskie Przedmieście 39, 20-076 (open Monday-Friday, 9:00-17:00)
- Rzeszów: Podkarpacka 6A, 35-082 (open Tuesday-Saturday, 10:00-18:00) – Please be informed that the center is closed as of 1 December.
- Kraków: Copernicus building, Profesora Michała Życzkowskiego 19, 31-864 (open Monday-Friday, 9:00-16:00). – Please be informed that the center is closed as of 2 December.