Do you need help?
If you and/or your family are fleeing from the conflict in Ukraine, you can find information and support in a Blue Dot Safe Space.
UNHCR and UNICEF have, together with national authorities and civil society partners, set up Blue Dots in Poland. The Blue Dots offer safe spaces, immediate support and services to all persons, women, men and children of all nationalities fleeing from Ukraine.
At the Blue Dots you can find:
- Information and confidential one-on-one counselling on services available in Poland
- Emotional support and counseling
- Support to children and families
- Safe space for children to play
- Space to relax and feel safe
- Support with legal questions
All services and support offered by service providers in the Blue Dots are free of charge.
You can find these Blue Dots in the following locations as well as in other locations such as border crossing points and reception facilities:
- Gdynia: 10 Lutego 26, 81-319 Gdynia (open Mon-Fri from 08:30-16:30)
- Krakow: Kraków Glowny, Stanisława Worcella 6, 31-154 Kraków
- Warsaw: Kamionkowska 11, 03-805 Warsaw (open Mon-Fri from 08:30-16:30)
- Wroclaw: Piłsudskiego 69/73, 50-019 Wrocław (open Mon-Fri from 08:30-16:30)