UNHCR expresses its concerns regarding the circulation of misinformation on social media and through other channels about resettlement.
Do not believe rumours about registration for resettlement by UNHCR. We do not conduct registration for resettlement. Refugees with serious protection concerns should contact UNHCR through our hotlines or by email.
Do not believe unofficial statements on social media about resettlement or movement to other countries, including Canada and Europe. Some countries have recently announced opportunities for Afghan nationals who have cooperated with those countries to apply for permission to travel to those countries. These programs are established by those countries and UNHCR does not refer people to the programs or process applications.
Keep up-to-date on announcements as well as information for new arrivals on the UNHCR Help page: https://help.unhcr.org/iran/en
- Tehran(Alborz, Ardebil, East Azerbaijan, Esfahan, Gilan, Hamedan, Kermanshah, Kurdistan, Markazi, Mazandaran, Qazvin, Qom, Semnan, Tehran, West Azerbaijan, Zanjan provinces) – 021- 88212520 – Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Esfahan(Esfahan province) – 031-3444 2841 – Sunday to Wednesday from 08:30 to 15:30
- Shiraz(Fars, Bushehr, Khuzestan, Ilam and Lorestan provinces) – 071-37229692 and 071-37236014 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Kerman(Kerman, Yazd, Sistan & Baluchestan and Hormozgan provinces) – 034-32476851 and 034-32476850 – Sunday to Wednesday from 8:30 to 15:30
- Mashhad (Khorasan Razavi, South Khorasan, North Khorasan and Golestan provinces) – 051-37685641