The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) created the website help.unhcr.org together with and for refugees and asylum seekers in Germany. This website provides relevant information for asylum seekers and refugees, including answers to the following questions:
- What to know about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disease
- Where to seek help in Germany
- How to apply for asylum in Germany
- How to apply for family reunification with close family members currently in EU member states or third countries
- What rights and duties you have during the asylum procedure and after recognition as a refugee
- How to get information on voluntarily returns
The page will be continually updated.