LESVOS REGIONAL ASYLUM OFFICE ANNOUNCEMENT
We would like to inform you that the Asylum Office of Lesvos is going to reopen gradually from 18/5/2020.
Below you can find various administrative actions which are going to take place by date:
1. ASYLUM SEEKER CARD RENEWAL:
- Monday 18/05/2020 the asylum card holders to be presented at asylum office from 7:00 – 9:00 with expiry date on 18/3/2020.
- Tuesday 19/5/2020 the asylum card holders to be presented at asylum office with expiry date on 19/3/2020.
- Wednesday 20/5/2020 the asylum card holders to be presented at asylum office with expiry date on 20/3/2020.
- Thursday 21/5/2020 the asylum card holders to be presented at asylum office with expiry date on 21/3/2020.
- Friday 22/5/2020 the asylum card holders to be presented at asylum office with expiry date on 22/03/2020, 23/3/2020 and 24/3/2020. Regarding future expiry dates, new clarification announcement will be published during the week.
People having entered Greece from 1/3/2020 till 17/5/2020, are kindly requested to be presented every day starting at 8:00 at the asylum facilities of Lesvos Regional Office in order to submit their asylum application.
3. APPEAL SUBMISSION:
The ones that have received negative decision and would like to submit their appeal request according with the law, may come every day 9:00 – 15:00 until 28/5/2020. The offices will receive 100 appeal cases per day.
Applicants with open cards are kindly requested NOT to come to the office for their interviews. Concerning the interviews cancelled because of the suspension, are requested NOT to come to the office. They will receive a new appointment when they will renew their cards on which the new date will appear. Printed text will be attached in their respective language.
5. INFO POINT:
You are kindly asked NOT to come to asylum offices for submission of any supportive documents in your file until our later update.
TO PROTECT US ALL AGAINST COVID-19 WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO WEAR FACE MASK AT YOUR PRESENCE TIME IN ASYLUM FACILITIES