If you are a refugee from Ukraine in Estonia, please visit the website of the Government of Estonia that contains important information in Ukrainian, English, Russian and Estonian.
OR call the State helpline at 1247 (if you are in Estonia) or +372 600 1247 (if you are calling from abroad).
The Estonian Refugee Council has an information portal for people from Ukraine, where you can find information about arriving and living in Estonia and how to receive counselling in person or by phone.
People arriving from Ukraine may be entitled to temporary protection in Estonia.
Who is eligible for temporary protection in Estonia?
You may be eligible for temporary protection in Estonia if you are a:
- citizen of Ukraine who used to live in Ukraine and had to flee the country on or after 24 February 2022,
- foreigner or stateless person in Ukraine who had refugee or another international protection status in Ukraine, or
- family member of any of the above.
Under the Estonian rules, the following persons are considered “family members”:
- spouse or partner,
- underage unmarried children and
- other close relatives who lived in the same household and were dependent on the Ukrainian citizen.