UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, created the website help.unhcr.org/austria for refugees and asylum-seekers in Austria. On this website you will find useful web links and information, including answers on the following questions:
- Where to seek help in Austria?
- How to apply for asylum in Austria and what happens during the asylum procedure?
- What rights and duties do you have as a refugee or asylum-seeker in Austria?
- How to get reunited with your family members (family reunification)?
- How to participate in resettlement to Austria?
- What to do if you want to return to your home country?
- What is UNHCR’s role in Austria?