UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, created the help.unhcr.org/ireland website for refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless persons in Ireland.
Here you will find useful information and links, including answers to the following questions:
- What can UNHCR Ireland do for you?
- Where to seek help in Ireland?
- How to apply for asylum in Ireland?
- What are the rights and duties of asylum-seekers?
- How to get reunited with your close family members (family reunification)
- How to return to your home country
This page will be continually updated.