Are you a refugee coming from Ukraine to Ireland? You can find general information from the Irish Government here, or read our help page for people fleeing Ukraine here.
There are steps you can take to stay safe, find tips here.
A Ukrainian and Russian language helpline and message service is operating through UNHCR Ireland
Every Thursday from 2pm-5pm. Queries can be sent via WhatsApp or Telegram (calls and messages).
+353 (0)89 490 2920
Queries can also be sent in Ukrainian or Russian to: [email protected]
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, created the help.unhcr.org/ireland website for refugees, asylum-seekers and stateless persons in Ireland.
Here you will find useful information and links, including answers to the following questions:
- What can UNHCR Ireland do for you?
- Where to seek help in Ireland?
- How to apply for asylum in Ireland?
- What are the rights and duties of asylum-seekers?
- How to get reunited with your close family members (family reunification)
- How to return to your home country
This page will be continually updated.