1) Respect the measures adopted by the government of Ecuador, especially by staying home ?to avoid getting infected or infecting others.
2) Wash your hands properly?, with plenty of soap and water, on a regular basis and use alcohol-based sanitizer to disinfect them. Remember! Proper hand washing means cleaning the palms, back, fingers and nails, for at least 20 seconds.
3) To clean your hands with alcohol-based sanitizer, put some on the palm ??of your hands, enough to cover the entire surface of your hands, rub your palms, back, space between fingers and fingers, do not forget to rub your thumbs! Once your hands are dry, they will be safe.
4) Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes with your hands?.
5) Cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow when coughing or use disposable tissues when sneezing?.
6) If you have respiratory symptoms, wear a mask and avoid contact with others?. It has been identified that people who do not have symptoms or have mild symptoms can transmit the virus, which is why it is very important to wear masks and maintain social distancing.
7) Wear the mask correctly?: before putting it on, wash your hands with plenty of soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer. Once your hands are clean, cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask. Do not touch the mask while wearing it, if you do, please wash or disinfect your hands. Replace the mask if it gets wet and do not reuse one-time masks. Remove the mask from behind and dispose of it immediately in a closed container. Wash your hands with alcohol-based sanitizer or soap and water.
8) Maintain social distancing, meaning you should be at least 2 meters (6 feet) away from other people around you and above all, stay at home.
9) Pay no attention to coronavirus comments or rumors coming from unofficial sources. Stay informed only through official sources! The official coronavirus information channel in Ecuador is http://coronavirusecuador.com ✅
10) If you leave your home ?, remember that wearing a mask and social distancing -keeping a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from others- are mandatory.