Where to seek asylum?

UNHCR does not provide legal advice or representation in individual cases. For assistance in the United States, we recommend consulting with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney. For your convenience, below please find lists of nonprofit organizations and pro bono legal service providers in the United States that assist persons with immigration matters: