What are the main duties of asylum seekers and a refugees?
- Comply with the laws and regulations of the country and respect public order
- Comply with the decisions of ONPAR or CONARE, as the case may be
- Always carry the valid asylum seeker or refugee identification document
- Inform ONPAR of the address of your place of residence and/or work, as well as any changes that may occur
- Immediately inform ONPAR and the other competent authorities, in the manner provided in this Executive Decree, of the loss or theft of your identification document
For more information you may consult directly the Executive Decree No. 5 of January 16, 2018, articles 81 to 84.