UNHCR provides a trusted, respectful, and inclusive environment where you should feel safe.
Anyone with questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions is welcome to contact UNHCR.
Anyone with concerns or suspicions about possible misconduct by UNHCR or UNHCR’s non-governmental partners, regardless of that person’s position, should report it immediately.
1) What is misconduct?
All UN staff and UNHCR partner staff, are bound to a Code of Conduct. Possible misconduct can include:
- Sexual exploitation and abuse against a persons of concern to UNHCR
- Fraud (e.g. falsifying a document)
- Corruption (e.g. taking money from refugees or others)
- Theft and embezzlement (e.g. stealing equipment or money)
- Harassment, including sexual harassment
- Assault, threats or retaliation
2) How can you report misconduct?
In case of misconduct, you can contact UNHCR‘s Inspector General’s Office based in UNHCR Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland by:
- using the online complaint form
- confidential email: [email protected]
- by post: 94, rue de Montbrillant, Case postale 2500, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
NOTE! Please mark all mail and email as CONFIDENTIAL.
To contact UNHCR for any other request, including for individual support and assistance, you can:
- call phone number
+375 (29) 333-59-49 (mobile; for incoming calls, sms and messenger),
+375 (17) 328-69-61 (landline) or
+375 (17) 328-56-35 (landline) or
- write to email [email protected]