If you are coming from Ukraine, please have a look at this section.
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, created the website help.unhcr.org/serbia for refugees and asylum-seekers in the Republic of Serbia. Here, you will be able to find information about:
- UNHCR’s role and work in Serbia;
- Asylum in the Republic of Serbia and how to apply;
- Where and whom to turn to for help and information about services available through NGOs and other organisations;
- How to get information if you wish to voluntarily return to your country of origin;
- Your rights and obligations as an asylum-seeker in Serbia;
- Your rights and obligations as a refugee in Serbia.
This website will be regularly updated.