UNHCR is committed to ensuring that children, adolescents and youth are protected from harm and that their rights are upheld through the provision of psychosocial support and targeted programmes to meet their specific protection and developmental needs.
We work with families, communities, national authorities, other international and local organizations, and with children, adolescents and youth themselves. we strive to ensure that:
- All girls and boys are safe where they live, learn and play.
- Those who are unaccompanied or separated are cared for and have access to family tracing and reunification services.
- Newborns are registered at birth
- Children with disabilities are supported
- Children, adolescents and youth can rebuild their lives through psychosocial support and recreational activities and education.
ALL services provided by UNHCR or any of its partners are FREE of charge.
You can contact UNHCR’s partner the Tunisian Refugee Council on the following helplines:
- CTR North: +216 58 574 595
- CTR South: +216 58 574 596