UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, manages this website for refugees and asylum-seekers in Tunisia to provide reliable information about protection and assistance services provided in the country.
On this site asylum-seekers and refugees can find information about:
- Applying for asylum in Tunisia
- Refugee Status Determination (RSD)
- Your rights and duties as a refugee or an asylum-seeker
- Health services
- Legal assistance
- Birth Certificates for Newborns
- Employment and vocational training
- Voluntary return
- Family reunification
- Complaints and feedback
You can also visit our Frequently asked questions for quick information about UNHCR in Tunisia, accommodation, financial assistance, education and other helpful services.
This website will be regularly updated.